Monday 4 June 2007

Monday Morning

i haven't updated for a few days so i better keep you updated.

Last week was a really quick week for me, Tuesday and Wednesday i just caught up on some office work. Thursday Dylan (my son) came into work with me for the day, but in the morning Maggie offered to take him to the Tardis Bus so off he went. With in half an hour he was back will a really bad finger. He had be in the rolling tubs which they use for the kids and held on, on the outside and crushed his finger. So it was straight up to see our doc. His finger looked grose, it looked flat, stretched and covered in blood. Then the doc said get straight up to casualty for an x-ray as he thought it might be broke. Up Morriston Hospital he was seen really quickly and the x-ray's showed he was fine just going to loose his nail and it will be sore for a few weeks. He has been fine all weekend but as soon as Monday morning came and it was back to school he wanted the bandage put back on. He wants to get out of doing work in school.

I also had a driving lesson last week where i had another mock test and at last i PASSED it, i was so happy i have finally done rounder bouts at last!! After the lesson finished he told me i was ready to take my test, if you could have seen the look on my face! So i will be having my test soon im not sure if i want to let people know the exact date. So if anyone has a small car and would like to give me extra lessons over the next month or so please feel free to contact me.

The weekend i didn't get up to much, my mum is back today from Spain and i hope she's bringing the weather with her.

I have also set up flicker on my page have a look!