Thursday 19 April 2007

I haven't posted any blogs for a few day which Owen keeps reminding me! Well Tuesday night i had my driving lesson which was going really well until i get on a test route in Glais and there is a road which has a stop sign before you enter the main road i knew what it meant so i slowed right down and edged forward to get a better view of the road but then my instructor Richard slammed on the breaks which frightened the life out of me. I didn't actually stop i crept forward so that put me off for the rest of the lesson. Then from then onwards i was forgetting my left from my right. Could remember to change gear, i could not reverse around a corner which i have always done perfect since i have started to learn. I'll put it down to "just a bad lesson". Let you know about my next one which will be on Tuesday.

Yesterday i wasn't in work Dylan was ill he looks like Desperate Dan! I popped to Tesco to get him medicine and decided to buy a microphone for my home pc to give sing shot a go. Well the out come of it now is that i now know i can not sing, i tried everything from Elvis to roxette and Dido which always thought i sounded a bit like her. God was i wrong!!! I have now deleted all my saved songs so Debbie couldn't listen to them and be a laughing stock.

Today in work i have just done a bit of catching up on typing, emails and talking to the headmaster of portmead primary ready for the next newsletter which should be ready for next month. I also done my English work for basic skills which i hate doing.

This afternoon I'm in a Board meeting until 3, then i have to pick Dylan and my little bro Todd from school take them home where my little sister Becky will also be arriving from school. She's 13 today so the only reason i think she wants to visit me is for her present. I got her a Nintendo ds game.

I will keep you posted on my day to day life.

p.s. Thanks for putting my pic on your blog Owen i am requesting you take it off a.s.a.p.