Friday 13 April 2007

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

The morning starts again and it's a lovely sunny day. First thing this morning big Stevie turns up for me to job's for him again. We need to hunt for 65inc waist white trousers. Do you think we could find them it was impossible. So we ended up looking on bowling sites still no luck so we decided to ask someone to make them so off he went to find someone. For some reason he didn't like his grapefruits in his £2 co-op bag and left them here!!
I have been working on some work for the CDT keep on making spelling mistakes Anthony is getting board of correcting me.

I phoned sky and bt because my virgin media tv would just not work me and Dylan had breakfast watching please be patient loading! It never loaded so i am considering leaving them unless they offer me a deal.

It's raining now so i will wait for Julie to finish to have a lift home.

Day 2 of smoking again and i have smoked 6.

No comments: