Friday 20 April 2007

** That Friday Feeling **

It's nearly 2.00pm on a Friday afternoon and i love that feeling that the weekend is here in 1 hour (YES). I do like my job don't think i don't like being in work cos i do but i love my weekends way more.

Well i came into work to find out that Debz has been taken in for her big toe job!!! It is so quiet in the office without her, Bobby's on annual leave Anthony has been in meeting's all morning and the DCN team are all out so i thought it would be a really slow quiet day, but i was wrong.

Because Debz is of i need to do the education side of the centre, and because she thought her op was cancelled we didn't go through everything that she does. So I've had calls off students, tutors and the uni i think I'm getting it sussed now until i have to do the house keeping rules for a new class starting on the 8th May. I'm thinking of making up some of my own rules:


  1. Smoking is permitted anywhere in the building


  2. Lisa must not be disturbed at any time.


  3. All questions, complaints Bobby is the best person to see even if he is busy he's always got time.


  4. Any complaints about the new Cafe menu see Jeanne (she's the quiet one)


  5. And last as you all leave you must all go and see Anthony and tell him how nice and pleasant the receptionist is!

And if anyone has complaints about these rules the can see Bobby.

I haven't really done anything else, I've done some typing. The one good thing about debz bein off is that i get to tune her radio to radio 1 to listen to some decent music instead of Badger on the WAVE!

My plans for the weekend are unknown yet, i might visit Debz tonight with Julie (she got stopped by the police last night but I'm not saying why you will have to ask her). Dylan is with his dad tomorrow so i think i will do some shopping for his birthday. I have also attached a pic of Debz toe (or lack of) that she just sent me!!!